$20.00 per permit. 1 Permit per Household
SOLD OUT for the 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
Please Note: Vehicles that are parked illegally may be booted. Vehicles that have received more than one ticket may be booted, even if the ticket fine was paid previously. The boot fine is $75.00 in addition to any unpaid parking tickets. Parking privileges may be revoked after three unpaid citations or any inappropriate driving incidents.
How to get a Riverton High Parking Pass
- Go to rivertonhigh.org.
- Click on the RESOURCES tab.
- Click on PARKING. (You are here)
- Complete the Parking Form, then click on the link that will be at the end of the Parking Form after you have read through all the parking rules, correctly answered all the questions, signed your name, and clicked “Submit”.
- Fill out the parking application on the Rydin website. You will need the following information to complete the application:
- Student ID number, driver’s license number, and birth date
- Vehicle make, model, color, and year
- License plate number
- Registered owner information and relationship to driver
- Insurance company and policy number
6. Pay online, or choose to pay cash.
- If paying online, you will receive an email that has a temporary permit attached to it. Your decal will be mailed to your home.
- If paying cash, bring it to the Main office after filling out the online application on the Rydin website. Your payment will be processed and your decal mailed to your home.
Note: Permits paid with a credit card are processed immediately. Permits paid with cash are not processed until payment is received in the Main Office.